You’ve finally got that new kitchen, bathroom or extension that you’ve promised yourself for so long, but there’s one big job remaining. We are ready to take care of the mess from top to bottom.
From cleaning up tiny paint splatters to hauling off huge piles of rubbish there’s nothing we can’t handle.
Building work such as new builds, renovations and repairs can generate large amounts of dust and debris left behind once the builders have left. It’s only natural to want to clean everything up and get settled as soon as you can.
This is where the LUTON HOUSE CLEANING team comes in to action, our highly trained staff use wet-washing techniques and are equipped to deal with every aspect of the job. We are always looking for opportunities to showcase our work.
Our builders cleaning service includes:
- Clean all areas that have been effected by the building work.
- Clean all furniture, fixtures, ornaments, pictures thoroughly cleaned.
- Remove paint and cement splashes from floors, windows, frames, and where necessary.
- Remove all rubbish that is not masonry.
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning.
- Cleaning all the settled dust off the walls and other surfaces.
- Kitchen walls and appliances cleaned and polished, floor cleaned and sanitized.
- Bathroom walls, sinks, baths, showers, toilets, floors cleaned and sanitized.
- Clean all internal windows and window frames.
- All hard floors swept or vacuumed and polished if required.
- External Area cleaning:
Driveways, Pathways areas cleared of litter and swept .
We understand that every job is unique and requires it’s own individual finish, and we are happy to work closely with you and provide a professional cleaning service that suits your need.
We pride ourselves in being polite and respectful and extremely hard working. We are not finished until you are satisfied with our work.
LUTON HOUSE CLEANING provides a cost effective solution suited to your requirements.
Just contact us today for a free no obligation quote through email or give us a call and speak to one of our friendly members of staff!